Ever wondered what it’s like to be a Pioneer? Want to know how hard you have to study? What dorm life is like? Where the best places are hang out or eat in Lexington? Or, how its possible to balance school work and extracurricular activities?
You’ve come to the right place. We’re excited to share with you our eight new bloggers for the 2012-13 academic year who will hopefully answer all of these questions, and more:
- Emily Martin: A sophomore Writing, Rhetoric & Communications and Environmental Studies major from Florence, Ky.
- Rachel Johnson: A first-year English and International Studies major from Corbin, Ky.
- Ameka Menes: A sophomore English major from Campbellsville, Ky.
- Garret Gabriel: A junior Philosophy major from Texas.
- Malory Thelen: A first-year Classics and Neuroscience major from Edgewood, Ky.
- Brittany Fallen: A sophomore Psychology major from Stanton, Ky.
- Dorcas Washington: A first-year student from Springfield, Ill.
- Nikki Smith: A first-year Music Technology major from Frankfort, Ky.
Feel free to ‘favorite’ their posts, comment on their blogs, and ask questions. This blog is meant to provide YOU with a transparent view of campus life and what it’s really like to be a Pioneer at Transylvania.
Office of Admissions