So Brittany’s blog about beating the winter blues got me thinking about how easy it really is to “creep” on colleges over social media. Which is cool. Most universities probably have Facebook pages and Twitter accounts. That’s a great way to keep up with schools you’re interested in without putting in a lot of work.
But at Transy, we are all about some social media. It’s not just the admissions office, though they’re all big fans. It seems like everyone around here, or at least every group has used social networking as a way to communicate.
So to save you some searching, here are as many Transy pages as I could find:
- Transylvania Admissions (Facebook), @beapioneer on Twitter
- Transylvania University (Facebook), @Transy on Twitter
- Transy’s Office of Sustainability
- Study Abroad Office & Study Abroad Blog– lots of great pictures from students’ trips!
- My favorite: TU Dining Services — the cafeteria menu is posted for each meal!
- Student Activities Board
- imprompTU (student improv group. THEY’RE SO GOOD. Seriously, I’m like obsessed, only not creepily)
- Student Government Association
- Greek Life
- Morlan Gallery — on campus art!
- TEAL (Transylvania Environmental Action League — on of our newest student groups!)
- Office of Diversity & Inclusion
- Office of Religious Life
- TUTORS (Transylvania University Teaching and Outreach to Refugee Students)
- Transylvania Library
- Office of Community Service and Civic Engagement
- TU Athletics: Facebook and Twitter
- Division of Fine Arts
- William T. Young Campus Center
- PB&J Club (Service group that makes sandwiches to donate to the Hope Center)
- The Rambler (our awesome student newspaper!)
- Beck Center (athletic/fitness center)
- Radio TLX (our campus radio station, now all online here.)
- Career Development Center
And I promise there are even more pages out there to find! But that was enough copying and pasting for one day…